I find myself

I find myself drifting, when my little brain gets a minute, to thoughts of my children and husband. With one son married and one engaged, I hope they remember and reflect on the happiness they hopefully saw in their parents' love for each other. I hope they realize how important it is to have a family that is soaked clean through in the gospel of Jesus. I hope they work hard and find fullfilment in their families first and professions second.

I do a lot of hoping. These are good men. I see it and I feel it. It is satisfying and warm and lovely.

3 comments

Valerie | February 15, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I do a lot of hoping too. :) I guess that's what we moms do.

LKP | July 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM

btw I adore you sentiments here! <3 not to mention that wall portrait of your boys. plum lovely. ::hugs:: see you tomorrow!

hailey | December 5, 2016 at 3:46 PM

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey