Kreativity... pass it on

Thanks to my friend, Heidi at www.heidiashworth.blogspot.com for the award today! SO sweet! I will do my darndest to live up to it. And now I will pass it on to a handful of bloggers that I enjoy. Now, if your name and blog are listed below, copy the award to your own blog and choose a few blogs you would like to recognize. It's a great way to get the blogging community circulating!

www.ourwhitenoise.blogspot.com She doesn't post often, but they are laugh-out-loud funny posts about motherhood in NYC.

www.blog.geekuniverse.org Juliana has a great, confident sense of what she wants to say and she does it well.

www.gideonburton.typepad.com/liquid_chisel This guy makes you think, so don't go to his blog if you are in the mood for mindless reading. He is deep (and pretty terrific).

www.scotthawker.com/blog/ladyhawker Ladyhawker puts up a very thoughtful blog that is usually peppered with her terrific photos. She is a pro!

www.mellovell.blogspot.com She is just getting started, but she has a great way of capturing the enthusiasm and exhaustion of being a new mom. Hang in there!

Take a sec to test drive these blogs and leave a comment. In this blog business it is good to get a bit of feedback!






5 comments

Heidi | October 26, 2008 at 5:34 PM

Wow, Kazzy, you are so on the ball! For one, your links work, whereas, I have still to figure out why some of my links to my winners don't. (yours does--yay!) Plus, you gave the right instructions to your winners--I don't think mine were very clear. I'm going to go check out your winners, now. Have a lovely Sunday!

Melissa | October 26, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I followed up my article on Bloggers Annex (about me throwing away the roses) with the beginning of that whole story. It's on my blog right now if you are interested. http://howellherald.blogspot.com/2008/10/matt-and-melissa-cautionary-tale.html

Little GrumpyAngel | October 26, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Congratulations! You totally are creative! I'm one of your biggest fan. You are a gracious and prompt winner, too. This was passed on to me over a week ago and I have not even posted. I'm bordering on rude, I know :-(

LisAway | October 27, 2008 at 1:27 AM

(This is supposed to be in smaller letters: I'm glad you got this because I sorta wanted to give it when I got it.)

Congrats! I'll be checking out these links if I can ever get caught up on my weekend backlog. . .

Luann | October 27, 2008 at 7:04 AM

Thanks K, for the cool recognition! Given the number of amazing and inspiring bloggers you have gotten to know, I am honored to be a top pick. It may take me a little time to get this passed forward on my blog, but be patient. This idea is too fun to not perpetuate. :)