I have been tagged by a cyber- friend and am now obligated (It's OK, Lisa) to share 7 interesting/ weird things about myself. Look for your name at the bottom and see if you too have been tagged. You might even see the "tagged" button in your latest blog's comment box...
1. I clean my ears with a Q-tip twice every single day. Without fail. Did I mention TWICE?
2. When colors are barely off from matching (like similar, but not quite, greens) I get a bit nauseated.
3. I can juggle.
4. I am constantly singing, either out loud or in my head. My mother-in-law pointed this out to me when G.O. and I were first married. In the shower I really belt it out, whether I am the only one in the house or not. I know on Spring days when the windows are open I have entertained my elderly neighbors.
5. I am not really fond of little people. I know how unPC that is, but once I even left my pre-schoolers for a few minutes while we were at the circus in LA. I just needed a little bit of air once the midget clowns came out...gulp.
6. My hiccups are incredibly loud and my whole family laughs when I get them.
7. I get very scared driving over bridges. That sick-in-the pit-of-my-stomach kind of feeling. ugh.
So now my deep dark secrets have been revealed. I hope I am still liked and respected in spite of them. Will the following people please open up your closets and let it all out? Thank you and don't worry... these weaknesses will only make us appear more human, right?