1. Women can build relationships with people they have never met in person.
2. I feel really good when I am keeping track of my life through writing.
3. It has been fulfilling to make connections beyond my current friendships.
4. Common interests and experiences are what bind us.
5. Writing is a way to find out more about myself.
6. I am grateful for my own problems.
7. There are a lot of people much smarter and funnier than I am.
8. I thrive on singing much more than I ever realized.
9. My capacity to empathize has grown.
What started out as a challenge to myself has shaped the way I think about my day. It has brought great new people into my life. And it has been a major plus to my growth as a human being. Thanks to everyone who has pitched in and made a connection here. I am a better person for writing and getting acquainted with all of you.