blessed

Today our son Perry came over for dinner and a visit. On a cold blustery day what could be better?  I love to hear my adult sons in particular talk about their futures with excitement and energy.  It's a payoff for us parents.  Really it is.

Gid and I committed again to opening our home to more gatherings. Friends and family.  Missionary opportunities. We have always loved entertaining but feel like the new place lends itself to it even more. 

Assignments to get done this week. Oh,  and some paperwork for my job. But I am in the blessing counting mode and choose to be thankful for my busy and productive life.

1 comment

lesa | November 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I love listening to our adult children visit with one another. Better yet, I love visiting with them. It is a rewarding moment for me.