melt down? check!

Between work and school and the house I am feeling threadbare,  and last night it showed itself in an ugly cry fest.  The hubby did his best to fix things but there really is nothing to fix. 

I am just having  a moment. 

A moment that may last for 2 years. 

A moment that may leave my family in the dust. 

But behind my whining I still feel blessed and thankful.  Really.  Because I know that the things that matter still do.  And I know many would trade their problems for mine. That's a good filter during a pity party.

So...  new day.  New beginning. 

2 comments

Becca | November 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Oh, Kaz. I'm so, so happy to be back here with you. Viva la blog!

Valerie | November 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Sorry you are having a rough time! But thanks for posting this because I am about 2 steps behind you!!! Pity Parties can be effective, no? :) Also...glad you are blogging again. I'm trying to get back at it too.