Musical Monday: Chasing Pavements

When I recorded Hometown Glory I knew I would come back and do Adele's other hit, Chasing Pavements.  In Britain pavements are sidewalks, so keep this in mind as you hear the lyrics.  Click on the title below to hear my rendition of this cool song.

Chasing Pavements

Kazzy's voice has been silenced by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act(see the details here). Sorry you can't listen to her sing directly. But send her a message and she'll try to work something out.

8 comments

Kimberly Vanderhorst | July 5, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I love the husky quality to your voice in this one. So rich...there's a real depth to it. It's what separates your recordings from karaoke and puts them in the realm of professional quality.

Anonymous | July 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Wonderful job on this one Kazzy. :)

Robin | July 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Beautiful. I think I like this better than the original.

Jenny | July 6, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Very calming song.

Connie | July 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I listened to this yesterday, then had to leave and didn't comment. Don't ask me why I had to tell you that.
I've not heard this song before. I really like it.

Anonymous | July 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Love, love, love that song ...
and love how you sing it!!

Luann | July 7, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Love Adele, love this song, LOVE your version.

Mrs4444 | July 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM

That was lovely. I can't wait to say that I knew you "when."