day ninety-one: i wanna eat him up

I know this cute little photo flashes here and there on my flickr ribbon to the right, but I thought it deserved a small little post all to its self. 



This is my sweet husband at three years old.  I have caught myself numerous times over the past week looking at this shot when I have had a free second, which is easy since I have it bookmarked on my iPhone (have I mentioned I am completely enamored with it... in this case I mean my iPhone... even though I am enamored with the boy/man too).

It gives me perspective to look at this cutie patootie and to remember that he wasn't always someone who was so hard on himself.  There were many years when he just played and had fun and wore bow ties. 

We all start somewhere innocent.

6 comments

Linde | November 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM

That is such a cute picture!!

Luann | November 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Awww. Love that bow tie. I bet your boys love this photo of their dad. "We all start somewhere innocent." I needed that reminder.

April | November 18, 2009 at 12:11 PM

This helps with perspective. Especially when our children are older. It helps to soften our hearts and remember.....remember we all were young and innocent and had hope. I love your perspective on things!

Dedee | November 18, 2009 at 12:30 PM

There are days when I miss innocence.

But life is still good.

LisAway | November 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM

That is super cute.

I'm a big fan of the iPhone, too. I sort of use it for EVERYTHING. (except as a phone. My dad gave me his "old" one when I was in California and you can't/it's too hard to transfer it out of the AT&T system (or whatever) so I just use it for everything except as a phone (though I use it for skype to call my family, and it's just like a phone. . .)

Erin | November 18, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I love that little smile. What a cute picture!