day seventy-five: forgiveness

I just walked home from church, on this beautiful Fall day, with nothing but the lesson I just heard on my mind.  Sister Bate rocks the party in Relief Society, today being absolutely no exception.  She taught us about forgiveness, and the power it holds in our lives.  We talked about the Savior's example, about The Law of Forgiveness, about letting things go and letting the Lord handle it.  It was bonding and powerful and full of the Spirit, and I hope to never be the same.  Man.

8 comments

Heidi | November 1, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I surely needed to hear that, today. Still smarting over the judgemental comments on my blog last week. Phew!

Kazzy | November 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM

i never noticed those. sorry, friend.

Connie | November 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM

That is a good thing for all of us to hear, especially me.
It's great that you internalized the lesson to the point that you want to change! You're a good person.

Barbaloot | November 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM

What a nice afternoon. Glad the weather was good enough for you to walk home in:)

April | November 2, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I used to wonder why people had a hard time forgiving....then hard things happened...and now I get it. I am working on it!

Lara Neves | November 2, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Forgiveness can be so powerful in our lives, if we let it.

Emma | November 2, 2009 at 7:39 AM

It was a beautiful day!!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst | November 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Similar themes have been running through my thoughts lately. Amazing how one lesson can change a life - if we let it.