day seventy-three: grannify

I put this sweater on when I was working alone in my classroom today. It usually hangs in a closet there.  Without the dozen little kiddos heating up the place it was quite chilly.  Cold, rainy, dark.  I had my leather jacket, but it gets heavy and hard to move around in.
I accidentally wore it home, in my post-work trance.
When my boys saw me they said I looked like a grandma.  So true, guys. 
Now will someone please get me some herbal tea and a nice piece of toast?

4 comments

Emma | October 31, 2009 at 8:14 AM

So funny, you can wear what ever you want, tell your boys to leave you alone.

Ya I'm never the first comment!!!

Anonymous | October 31, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Ha! That's awesome. :)

Connie | October 31, 2009 at 8:39 AM

That sweater is like a warm embrace from your grandmother. It has warmed a body many times in that cold class room. Nothing wrong wih herbal tea or being grannified!

Lara Neves | October 31, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Toast and tea and a granny sweater sound really wonderful right about now!