day 339: eternal round



Thank you for holding my hand.  For pulling me up when I have needed pulling.  For pushing when I have needed encouragement. 

Thank you for using these hands to work hard for our family.  For fixing things.  For making things.

Thank you for playing the piano.  For writing.  For washing dishes.

Thank you for running your finger tips over my eye lids.  For touching my hair.  For wiping tears.

Thank you for wearing your wedding ring.  For showing your commitment to me.  For being my husband.

Happy Anniversary week.

12 comments

Heather | July 25, 2010 at 6:15 PM

So sweet!

Anonymous | July 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

aw! Happy Anniversary to you both! :)

The Way I See It | July 26, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I love hearing all the gooshy stuff. You two are a couple to admire, a couple that makes me smile, a couple who adores each other. Happy Anniversary.

LisAway | July 26, 2010 at 1:04 AM

What great things to use hands for. Ever after.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan | July 26, 2010 at 6:45 AM

That's a sweet tribute!
Happy Anniversary.

Kimberly Vanderhorst | July 26, 2010 at 12:10 PM

So beautiful...not just loving, but recognizing the way he shows you love.

Serene is my name, not my life! | July 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM

I'm thinking I should send this to my husband. He hasn't worn his wedding ring in years!

Happy Anniversary!

Jenny | July 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Such sweetness! Happy Anniversary!

Melanie Jacobson | July 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

I love seeing my husband's ring on his finger, too.

gigi | July 28, 2010 at 5:19 AM

Beautiful picture and it so touched my heart.

Luann | July 28, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Sublime. It seems like I often use that word to describe your writing. It fits.

How would it be to have a hubby that wears his ring? My guy's a lefty and it is truly uncomfortable for him to wear. He tried it for a few years, but eventually just had to put it aside. I accept that as a good reason. There are more important things. But still, it would be nice. :)

Lola Sharp | August 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I know I'm catching up on back posts...BUT OH MY GOODNESS how I love this post. Beautiful.

Happy Anniversary, K.

Love,
Lola